The source of knowledge, the cradle of technology, the engine of the industryNew energy technology R & D center and achievement conversion base
What should we do when a dc motor starts with a heating temperature that exceeds the temperature rise standard or smoke?
Possible reasons for heating or smoking of dc motor:
(1) the power supply voltage is too low, and the dc motor causes the temperature rise too high under the rated load.
(2) poor ventilation of dc motor or high ambient humidity.
(3) dc motor overload or single phase operation.
(4) the dc motor starts frequently or has too many positive and negative turns.
(5) the stator and rotor are rubbed.
(1) measurement of no-load and load voltage.
(2) check the dc motor fan and clear the ventilation duct, and strengthen the ventilation to reduce the ring temperature.
(3) after checking each phase current with the clip-on ammeter, the treatment of each phase is treated.
(4) reduce the number of direct and reverse rotation of dc motor, or replace the dc motor which is suitable for frequent start and positive and reverse rotation.
Prev：A brief discussion on solar power system configuration scheme
Next：Instructions for use of dc motor