What is brushless motor?
Brushless dc motor consists of motor main body and drive, which is a typical mechatronics product. Brushless motor refers to the motor without the brush and commutator (or collector ring), and also called commutator motor. As early as the last century, when the motor was born, the practical electric motor was the brushless form, namely the ac squirrel cage induction motor, which was widely used. However, the asynchronous motor has many defects which cannot be overcome, so that the development of motor technology is slow. By the middle of this century, the transistor was born, and the dc brushless motor used to replace the brush and commutator was introduced. This new brushless motor is called an electronic commutator dc motor, which overcomes the defect of the first-generation brushless motor.
The characteristics of brushless motor.
1. It can replace dc motor speed regulation, inverter + inverter motor speed control, asynchronous motor + decelerator speed adjustment;
Dc brushless motor.
2. With the advantages of traditional dc motor, carbon brush and slip ring structure are eliminated.
3. Brake and double steering function;
4. Small size, light weight and strong output;
5. Excellent torque characteristics, good torque performance in medium and low speed, high start-up torque and small starting current;
6. Stepless speed regulation, wide range of speed regulation, strong overload ability;
7. Soft stop and braking features are good, which can save the original mechanical or electromagnetic braking devices;
8. High efficiency, the motor itself has no excitation loss and carbon brush loss, eliminating the multistage reduction loss, and the comprehensive saving rate can reach 20%~60%.
9. High reliability, good stability, strong adaptability, simple maintenance and maintenance;
10. Vibration resistance, low noise, small vibration, smooth operation and long life;
11. No spark, especially suitable for explosive places, with explosion-proof type;
12. Trapezoidal wave magnetic field motor and sinusoidal magnetic field motor are selected as required.
The advantage of brushless motor.
Difference in brushless dc motor, brushless dc motor without the use of mechanical brush device, using square wave self-control type permanent magnet synchronous motor, with hall sensor to replace carbon brush and commutator rotor in ndfeb permanent magnet materials, the performance has great advantages, compared with the general traditional dc motor speed regulating motor is the most ideal. Its advantages:
High efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, long life, high reliability, servo control, stepless speed control, relatively low cost and easy to use.
Brushless dc motor.
The stator windings of brushless dc motor are mostly three-phase symmetrical star connection, which is very similar to the three-phase asynchronous motor. In order to detect the polarity of the motor rotor, a position sensor is installed in the motor rotor. The actuators are composed of power electronic devices and integrated circuits. The function is to accept the starting, stopping and braking signals of the motor to control the starting, stopping and braking of the motor. Receiving the position sensor signal and the forward and reverse signal, which is used to control the break of each power pipe of the inverter bridge and generate the continuous torque; Accept the speed command and speed feedback signal to control and adjust the speed; Provide protection and display and so on.
External rotor brushless motor.
Dc brushless motor is widely used in household appliances, automobile parts, power tools, office automation, industrial and commercial equipment, medical equipment, personal care, robot and so on.