The source of knowledge, the cradle of technology, the engine of the industryNew energy technology R & D center and achievement conversion base
(1) before disassembly, the surface dust of the motor should be cleaned with compressed air, and the surface dirt will be wiped clean.
(2) select the working site of the disassembly of the motor and clean up the site environment.
(3) familiar with motor structure characteristics and maintenance technical requirements.
(4) prepare tools (including special tools) and equipment for disassembly.
(5) in order to further understand the defects in motor operation, a test test can be conducted before disassembly. For this, turn motor with load test, the detailed check parts, such as temperature, sound, vibration motor, and test the voltage, current, speed, etc., and then disconnect the load, do a no-load check test, no-load loss and no-load current is measured and recorded.
(6) cut off the power supply, remove the external wiring of the motor, and make a good record.
(7) the insulation resistance of the motor is tested by a megohm meter with the appropriate voltage. Maintenance in order to keep pace with The Times when measured insulation resistance compared to determine the motor insulation change trend and insulating state, should be measured under different temperature insulation resistance value of the conversion to the same temperature, the average conversion to 75 ℃.
(8) test absorption ratio K. When the absorption ratio is greater than 1.33, it indicates that the motor insulation is not damp or damp. In order to compare with the previous data, the absorption ratio measured at any temperature is converted to the same temperature.
Prev：Development trend of power module industry
Next：Function of auto power management system